By accessing the website at http://www.theskylineagency.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LVR Consulting's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LVR Consulting's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LVR Consulting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LVR Consulting's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. LVR Consulting makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, LVR Consulting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LVR Consulting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LVR Consulting's website, even if LVR Consulting or a LVR Consulting authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on LVR Consulting's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LVR Consulting does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. LVR Consulting may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However LVR Consulting does not make any commitment to update the materials.
LVR Consulting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LVR Consulting of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
LVR Consulting may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may share Personal Information with affiliated businesses.
- Service Providers. We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies (“Service Providers“) to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, processing credit card transactions, and hosting services. When we employ a Service Provider to perform a function of this nature, we provide it with the information that it needs to perform its specific function, which may include Personal Information and other information that you provide to us via a Site. These companies are authorised to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Third Parties for Marketing and Other Purposes. We may share with selected third party partners, including for their direct marketing purposes (please see below for your choices related to this sharing).
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a subpoena or similar legal obligation, (b) protect and defend our rights or property, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of any Site or the public, (d) protect against legal liability, or (e) or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution, total or partial sale of assets in bankruptcy or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Some of our pages utilise framing techniques to serve content to you from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Sites. When you interact with content from our partners displayed on our Site, please be aware that you are providing your Personal Information to these third parties and it will be governed by their respective privacy policies.
EU-U.S. AND SWISS-U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORK
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has jurisdiction over LVR Consulting's compliance with the Privacy Shield.
All LVR Consulting’s employees who handle Personal Data from Europe and Switzerland are required to comply with the Principles stated in this Policy.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, LVR Consulting commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact LVR Consulting by email at email@example.com or by mail at The Skyline Agency, 1529 Dragon St, Dallas TX 75219.
LVR Consulting has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to PrivacyTrust, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact PrivacyTrust (eTrust), 616 Corporate Way, Suite 2 #4000, Valley Cottage, NY 10989 for more information or to file a complaint. The services of PrivacyTrust are provided at no cost to you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
LVR Consulting will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We may collect Name, Email, Telephone, Address from Individual Customers when they fill out the contact form on our website.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We use analytical software to help us understand this information. This software sends information to its licensor. Other sites and companies may also use this software. As a result, the licensor may collect information that, when aggregated by them, allows them to identify you individually. We have no responsibility for this collection and use.
In certain cases, we serve as a service provider. In our capacity as a service provider, we will receive, store, and/or process Personal Data. In such cases, we are acting as a data processor and will process the personal information on behalf of and under the direction of our partners, clients and/or agents. The information that we collect from our Individual Customers in this capacity is used for managing transactions, reporting, invoicing, renewals, other operations related to providing services to the Individual Customer, and as otherwise requested by our partner, client and/or agent.
LVR Consulting uses Personal Data that it collects directly from its Individual Customers and for its partners indirectly in its role as a service provider for the following business purposes, without limitation:
1. maintaining and supporting its products, delivering and providing the requested products/services, and complying with its contractual obligations related thereto (including managing transactions, reporting, invoices, renewals, and other operations related to providing services to a Individual Customer);
2. satisfying governmental reporting, tax, and other requirements (e.g., import/export);
3. storing and processing data, including Personal Data, in computer databases and servers located in the United States;
4. verifying identity (e.g., for online access to accounts);
5. as requested by the Individual Customer;
6. for other business-related purposes permitted or required under applicable local law and regulation;
7. and as otherwise required by law.
RIGHT TO ACCESS, CHANGE OR DELETE PERSONAL DATA
A. Right to Access. Individual Customers have the right to know what Personal Data about them is included in the databases and to ensure that such Personal Data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which LVR Consulting collected it. Individual Customers may review their own Personal Data stored in the databases and correct, erase, or block any data that is incorrect, as permitted by applicable law and LVR Consulting policies. Upon reasonable request and as required by the Privacy Shield principles, LVR Consulting allows Individual Customers access to their Personal Data, in order to correct or amend such data where inaccurate. Individual Customers may edit their Personal Data by logging into their account profile or by contacting LVR Consulting by phone or email. In making modifications to their Personal Data, Data Subjects must provide only truthful, complete, and accurate information. To request erasure of Personal Data, Individual Customers should submit a written request to local LVR Consulting office.
B. Requests for Personal Data. LVR Consulting will track each of the following and will provide notice to the appropriate parties under law and contract when either of the following circumstances arise: (a) legally binding request for disclosure of the Personal Data by a law enforcement authority unless prohibited by law or regulation; or (b) requests received from the Data Subject. If LVR Consulting receives a request for access to his/her Personal Data from an Individual Customer, then, unless otherwise required under law or by contract with such Individual Customer, LVR Consulting will refer such Data Subject to the Individual Customer.
C. Satisfying Requests for Access, Modifications, and Corrections. LVR Consulting will endeavor to respond in a timely manner to all reasonable written requests to view, modify, or inactivate Personal Data.
ENFORCEMENT AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In compliance with the US-EU and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, LVR Consulting commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a Customer's question or concern cannot be satisfied through this process LVR Consulting has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under US-EU Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield to an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated by PrivacyTrust.
If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by LVR Consulting, EU and Swiss individuals may bring a complaint before the BBB EU and Swiss Privacy Shield program can be found at: www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU and Swiss individuals may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel, a binding arbitration mechanism.
LVR Consulting commits to cooperate with EU and Swiss data protection authorities (DPAs) and comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to human resources data transferred from the EU and Switzerland in the context of the employment relationship.
DISCLOSURES / ONWARD TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise provided herein, LVR Consulting discloses Personal Data only to Third Parties who reasonably need to know such data only for the scope of the initial transaction and not for other purposes. Such recipients must agree to abide by confidentiality obligations.
LVR Consulting may provide Personal Data to Third Parties that act as agents, consultants, and contractors to perform tasks on behalf of and under our instructions. For example, LVR Consulting may store such Personal Data in the facilities operated by Third Parties. Such Third Parties must agree to use such Personal Data only for the purposes for which they have been engaged by LVR Consulting and they must either:
1. comply with the Privacy Shield principles or another mechanism permitted by the applicable EU & Swiss data protection law(s) for transfers and processing of Personal Data;
2. or agree to provide adequate protections for the Personal Data that are no less protective than those set out in this Policy;
LVR Consulting also may disclose Personal Data for other purposes or to other Third Parties when a Data Subject has consented to or requested such disclosure. Please be aware that LVR Consulting may be required to disclose an individual's personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. LVR Consulting is liable for appropriate onward transfers of personal data to third parties.
DATA INTEGRITY AND SECURITY
LVR Consulting uses reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy and integrity of Personal Data and to update it as appropriate. LVR Consulting has implemented physical and technical safeguards to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation, or destruction. For example, electronically stored Personal Data is stored on a secure network with firewall protection, and access to LVR Consulting's electronic information systems requires user authentication via password or similar means. LVR Consulting also employs access restrictions, limiting the scope of employees who have access to Individual Customer Personal Data.
Further, LVR Consulting uses secure encryption technology to protect certain categories of personal data. Despite these precautions, no data security safeguards guarantee 100% security all of the time.